Build your stamp collection with a new stamp set every month! Each month you will receive a stamp set along with project supplies already cut and punched to make 6 cards (2 each of 3 designs). I will post a video tutorial for at least one of the three cards each month on my website.
Each Stamp Class to Go package will include:
- Stamp Class to Go: brand new Photopolymer or Clear Mount Classic Rubber stamp set
- Pre-cut materials to make 6 cards (2 each of 3 designs)
- Stampin’ Spots (mini ink pads) for all ink pads used.
- Color printout of photos and instructions, including complete supply list for each card
*Stamp sets may be substituted for like value, if you already own or don’t like my featured choice
This Stamp Class to Go is only open to stampers in the United States.
Featured Stamp Set: Fresh Fruit (Photopolymer = $45 Kit)
Deadline to sign up is June 30th.
The kit without the stamp set is $20. This option is highly recommended for my downline.
Recommended additional supplies to complete the projects as instructed (Note: Stampin’ Spots are included in the Class to Go with enough ink to complete the kit.):
- Emerald Envy Ink Pad #141396
- Flirty Flamingo Ink Pad #141397
- Peekaboo Peach Ink Pad #141398
- Watermelon Wonder Ink Pad #138323
- Basic Gray Ink Pad #140932
- Snail Adhesive #104332
- Stampin’ Dimensionals #104430
- Glue Dots #103683
- Clear Block D #118485
If you want to purchase any of the recommended supplies with your kit, please let me know so I can mail it along with your kit.
Please contact me if you have any questions: firstname.lastname@example.org or 567-712-3645